Thursday, July 05, 2007

Truely A Teen





Okay, it is official, my daughter is truely a teen. WAHHHHHHH.............




We went to the firework show at the Corvette Museum on Tues. night and then to a cook out at one of our friends' house on Wed. and on both occassions, Lindsey did not want the glow in the dark necklaces or bracelets. All the other kids had them. They were all playing with them, tossing them up and trying to catch them on their arm or hooking them together and using them as a jump rope. Of course the other kids were younger and none of the other teens had them. I guess those things aren't cool anymore. Oh well.........


Just another one of the things she has outgrown.




I guess it had to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!