Monday, April 16, 2012

Blog Award


I want to send a Huge Thank You to Anni for this award! I am truly Honored. I enjoy blogging and to be recognized for merely doing something that I enjoy is Awesome!

Rules:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers with blogs you enjoy the most.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your blog post.  

 I award this to: Mango and TomatoOne Still FrameEden HillsStraight Out of The CameraIn Amazing GracelandLittle NanTravel Inspired TalesSweet NothingsThe Adventures of Super MomSinbad and IRarer In GirlsA Rural JournalMom To 8Katie; and Funk Squared.

I nominate these fellow bloggers for their contributions to the blog world. They have inspired me either with the stories, photos or recipes that they share. I enjoy visiting each one.  




Seven Random Facts About Me:


1. I am a compulsive organizer.
2. I love watching the sun come up, especially over the ocean.
3. I am a picture taking nut, I carry a camera in my purse at all times.
3. I always carry a purse, I feel lost without it..
4. I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. I have been preparing meals since the age of 13.
5. I married at the age of 16. (Divorced 3 months shy of 25 years). Now remarried.
6. I am a Country Girl, raised on a small farm in a small town.
7. I have worked as a Waitress, a Grocery Store Clerk, a Baby Sitter, an Avon Representative, a Seamstress,                               a Cleaning Lady (cleaned houses for others), a Retail Supervisor, and now a Paralegal. 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you. I am quite honored that you would think of me for this award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank ya, ma'am, for thinking of me.
    I am happy that you get inspiration from my humble postings....you are very sweet.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!!!

    I hope you have a lovely week!
    Michelle xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I'm truly honored! Have a lovely week! Hugs, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I really enjoy your blog! I can think of no one more deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to be so late in returning your visit....we have been extremely busy outdoors working on our patio 'revamp'.

    LOVED reading your 7 random facts. You and I both have your 2nd one in common...nothing like the sun coming up over the ocean to begin a new day.

    And, you're very deserving of any award!! Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thankyou! I've been a bit down the last week or so, so this little award was a lovely surprise! Ta! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for this award!! and congrats to you too..very interesting to read about fellow bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!