Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mama

It's hard to believe that it has been 16 years........

I miss her alot, but know that she is still with me in my heart.





And, I must admit in my head quite often, as I hear her words when I do things that she would fuss about. (like serve food from the pot instead of pouring it into a bowl). I remember lots of things that she used to say to us when we were growing up, I love saying them to Lindsey and remembering Mama!!!



I am so very glad that we did the suprise party for her. It was a difficult thing to put together without her catching on to what we were doing, but sooooo worth it!!


She enjoyed it alot!






I have been looking through some pictures tonight and I thought I would share some that I came across. I hope they remind you of Mom and are a comfort to you the way they have been to me.
























































2 comments:

  1. Yup, thanks for posting the pics.
    Especially the party, great times!
    Miss your mom!!!

    Love,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannette, thanks for sharing. I miss your mom a whole bunch. Think about her often. By the way - hope you had a happy birthday, I know it's a hard time for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!