Saturday, November 04, 2006

Living Out Of Boxes






Well we are moved in and offically living out of boxes. We are in that process of trying to find a place for everything. Deciding what will stay and what will be gotten rid of is a real task. I would love it if I could just stay home and get things organized. We work all day and unpack and rearrange at night. Sure is a slow process, but we will get it there.


I have managed to get Lindsey's room almost finished. I really like how it has turned out and so does she. Still need to hang the rest of her things on the wall, but the room is put together and the blinds and curtains are hung.



















Our bathroom mirror was delivered on Tuesday. It is a bit bigger than I thought it was going to be, but I love it.




















I am hoping to get the rest of the house in order soon.
I'll try to post more pics as I get things put into their proper place.

Well got to run. I have to be at work very early in the morning.

Hope everyone has a good week.

1 comment:

  1. it looks beautiful jeanette! i can't wait to see more pics!
    love
    di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!