Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Little Rebel


My daughther has become a little rebel.....


Her school was having a speaker from the University of Kentucky, so they declared it U.K. day and told everyone that they should wear their favorite U.K. apparel or something blue and white. Lindsey, however, said that she didn't want to wear blue and white, she preferred to support the school that she is interested in attending. That school happens to be the University of Louisville.
So on U.K. day, my little rebel wore her "Louisville" tee shirt with her U.L. "The 'Ville" hooded sweatshirt as her jacket.
My daughter has developed quite the independent streak.....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like she has become VERY WISE, ha ha ha. GO CARDS!!!!!!!

    Love,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!