Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Making Plans






Two lives, two hearts, joined together in friendship, united forever in love. Let our first day of our mutual life begin with love and with those we love.



May 31st, 2008





This is the date that Michael and I have decided to get married.



We have been checking into some area places and have found several that look interesting. After Christmas, when things slow down a bit, we will be able to check them out in more detail and hopefully make a decision.





We are just starting the planning process and I will keep everyone updated as we make our plans. We are trying to keep it small and simple. If anyone has any suggestions, we would be more than happy to hear them.

2 comments:

  1. Well, let the bells ring out and let the pigeons loose. Congrats

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!