Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day








Hello all, I hope you are having a Wonderful Valentines Day!!


I was off from work today, so I took lunch to Michael's office. He was suprized, which was my intention.

Thursdays are always long days for him. He teaches a class at Draughons Junior College after working a full day, so I usually don't see him on Thursdays until about 9:30 or 10:00 p.m. It was a nice treat to be able to have lunch together today, especially since it is Valentines Day.

After our lunch, I headed out to take care of some errands. Lindsey had asked for a Teddy Bear for Valentines Day, so I dropped one off to her school. I also picked up a little something for Adam and Hartsul, stopped to get a pizza at Papa John's (it was supposed to be heart shaped....but it was not available at our store...figures....), then I headed home.

I got some chocolate and some strawberries and other fruits, while I was out today. I plan on making some chocolate dipped fruit to have for Michael when he arrives home tonight. Wish me luck with this, as I have never tried doing this before. It doesn't look too hard, but you never know how these things will turn out.

Anyway,

Have A Wonderful Valentines Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!