Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Still Winter.....


Not alot going on here, it's a cold day and we have ice and snow on the ground, schools have been called off all around the area, I decided not to go into work today (driving on ice is not my forte), getting some cleaning and laundry done, watching the neighbor boy trying to sled down the driveway........he keeps falling before he can get on the sled, enjoying my comfy, warm, flannel pj's and the fact that I don't have to leave the house, sipping on my cup of hot chocolate, playing on the computer and just enjoying a day off.........Ahhhhhhh. Life is good!!!!!!

Hard to believe that last week we were having thunder storms and tornados.......I guess it's why people say, If you don't like the weather in Kentucky, stick around for a day or so, it will change.

Have a good day all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!