Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday

Hello all, here it is...... Sunday. Not much going on. Just hanging out relaxing, before having to head back to work on Monday. Even though tomorrow is Columbus Day and the Banks and Post Office will be closed.
I thought since there is no "new" news to report, that I would share a couple of Shadow Pictures.

So here they are, I hope you enjoy.....



This one was taken in July at Kereiakes Park. There are many ducks on the big pond there. One of these is casting its shadow on the water as it swims along.


This picture was taken, near the end of July, in front of the Fed Ex Forum in Memphis.
The last one is of my daughter, Lindsey, in the shadow of the picnic shelter, at the school near our house. This picture was taken sometime last summer (2008). This shelter is no longer there, because they are in the process of building a new school.
I hope you have enjoyed my shadow shots.........
HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!