Friday, May 18, 2007

Joining The Working World


My son has joined the working world. He has had 2 part time jobs for quite some time, one in an afterschool program and one in the Alumni office at WKU, but this week he started a full time job (for the summer) at the Corvette Plant. I think he has been working 10 hour days. Quite a change from just a couple of hours after class each day. He has to be there bright and early too, no more sleeping in.



He has been teasing me about how he is making more money than me now, of course that isn't saying much.


He says that it is a challenge to keep up with the line, but that he is hanging in there.


He has worked with his Dad some, so he does know how to do physical labor. I think this will be a very good experience for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!