Monday, October 22, 2007

Sometimes You Just Have To Eat Ice Cream


I guess I should start off by saying, I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!!!


My all time favorite is Moose Tracks. Vanilla ice cream with chunks of chocolate and tiny peanut butter cups inside........it is awesome!!!

However, ice cream is a dairy product and dairy products and me just don't agree. (kind of rhymes doesn't it....LOL) Being lactose intolerant, ice cream is a big no no.

Sometimes, I just have to have it. Not always because things are going wrong, many times I just have a craving for it. Dad loved it and there was usually some form of it in the house. The ice cream sandwiches, the fudge bars or the gallon of Neapolitan ,which is the one I remember the most. In the winter as well as the summer.
Ice cream has been a big part of my life. It was very much a part of my childhood and is still something I very much enjoy. At times I want it and even though I know that if I eat it, I am most likely going to wish that I hadn't......I indulge. Every now and then I can have a small bowl or a cone and not be bothered by it, other times I am sick the rest of the day. Sometimes you just say, what the heck..........take the risk.
I guess it's the same with life,everyday we make choices......take the risk. Sometimes you get lucky and it turns out allright, sometimes it turns out to be a giant mistake, sometimes it becomes a learning experience, but still living is about taking the risks.
"Sometimes you just have to eat ice cream."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!