Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Back To School

Well I guess Summer is officially over since today it is back to school for the kiddos. No more staying up late and just waking up when you wake up, we are now back to 6 a.m. alarm clock sounds.

For me it is sort of sad. My baby girl starts her Senior year today. I still can't believe it. Seems like yesterday she was a little girl and now she is practially grown. She has her driver's license now and next week will have her own car. Only one week of driving her to school, then she will be driving herself. My baby is growing up whether I like it or not. 

 

2 comments:

  1. But she will always be your baby girl! My baby girl is 25 years old with babies of her own! She's still by baby girl! Her almost 21 year old brother is my baby boy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.....I'm sorry, I'm not laughing AT you, but your comment about your daughter being a senior and having a driver's license...heck, my youngest grandson just got his D.L.!!! I don't mind aging, tho, each year brings a new adventure in some way. My own young'un will be 40 next year. Whoa.

    Yep, school time...I remember those days.

    You know I always appreciate your company and hope you can return the visit soon. In fact today's link is: SOMETHING STUPID

    Have a terrific Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!