Saturday, August 27, 2011

Out My Back Door

Been a very busy day today. I haven't had a chance to be on the computer until now.  But, I wanted to post my Shadow Shot.


This is a picture taken from my back door. I have seen this particular group of shadows many times while in my back yard. The basketball goal in the distance, the light post on the patio and the stove flue. However, we have replaced the roof on our house because of wind damage we received from storms back in June. Since we were replacing the roof and we do not use the flue, we decided to remove it completely, as it has leaked around it into our living room on several occasions. So I no longer see the shadow from the flue when I look out my back door.
If you would like to see more Shadow Shots, head over to Hey Harriet.
Happy Sunday!!

5 comments:

  1. Shadows of common objects become uncommonly beautiful when "shot" with love!

    SHADOW DITTY

    Shadows of onyx, shadows of grey,
    Shadows to chase my doldrums away;
    Shadows each morning, shadows at night,
    Shadows, O shadows, you’re my delight!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Shadowy Stairway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else appears to be viewing the shadows with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!