Friday, March 09, 2007

Spring Break





Spring........warm days, flowers blooming, more daylight hours, no more having to wear a coat........Come on Spring!!!



I am so tired of being cold. I know that Spring is just around the corner, but I am growing impatient.

However, I am looking forward to SPRING BREAK!! My kids are too. Each of them have started counting down the days.


Adam starts his Spring Break this weekend. He will be off to Cancun on Monday. Flying for the first time. He is a little nervous about that part of it, but very much looking forward to the trip. He has been busy getting everything together to travel. I know he is going to have a wonderful time. Of course, I will be worring about him the whole time he is gone. Thinking about all the things that can go wrong, like a Mother does. So, Please, keep him in your prayers.


Lindsey and I also have travel plans for Spring Break. We will be going to Disney World. Just the two of us. We have to wait until April, but are still making our plans. We have our, "Unofficial Guide To Walt Disney World 2007" and are going through it deciding what we are going to do when. A big Thank You to "A Travel Expert" aka, Michael, for helping us with this. He has helped us with booking a Disney Resort Hotel, our Park Hopper Tickets, and our flights there and back home. We, like Adam, will be flying for the first time. Thank goodness, it is a non stop flight. I am a little nervous about it, (fear of the unknown and all) but I have always wanted to fly and now will have my chance. Plus I get to share the experience with my daughter. Adam says that he will be able to give us the scoop on flying, since he gets to do it first. A fact that he seems to be taking great pleasure in. He keeps saying," I get to fly first!". So keep all of us in your prayers, Please, that we have a safe trip.

Well got to run, it's my day off today and I have tons of errands to do. Hope everyone has a Good Friday and a Great Weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like fun, on both ends! Flying is SOOOO much better than driving and so much safer. I'd rather be in the skies than on the street, and this comes from an extreme worrier!! It's amazing to fly, enjoy!!! I got to experience Disney World when Lindsay was in High School with her dance team. It was so much fun!! You'll have a blast!!! Keep us posted on Adam's trip to and you guys have fun and we'll keep you in prayer here for safety!!

    Love ya,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you are all lucky guys!! Good luck on flying and have a safe fun trip! Be sure to post lots of pics when you get back.
    Hugs and lots of love
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!