Friday, March 07, 2008

The Results Are In


I finally got the results of my blood test back from my Dr.

Lupus.....Negative
Arthritis....Negative
Glucose....Good
Calcium...Good
Liver Function....Good
Potassium...Good
Etc...Etc...Etc....

The only thing that was not within the appropriate range, was my hormone level.
It was on the borderline of being too low, but since I am taking a relatively high dose anyway, my Dr. doesn't want to change my dosage.

He wants me to complete the coarse of antibiotics that I am currently taking and if, after doing so, I am still experiencing the muscle aches and fatigue he will refer me to a Rheumatoidologist.

I am almost halfway into the coarse of antibiotics with little relief from the muscle aches or fatigue. The headaches have gotten ALOT better....Thank Goodness. The sinus infection seems to be better, not completely gone, but better.

So I am trying to cope as best I can. Being on my feet for 8 hours at work has become a challenge. By the end of the day I am exhausted. I come home and collapse. So much so that on Thursday I called the Rheumatoidologist office, thinking that it would take some time to get an appointment, and wanting to get in soon or near the time I finish the antibiotic. I see him this coming Wednesday.
I'll keep you posted..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!