Monday, August 23, 2010

Shopping With My Daughter

Michael, my husband, has a house that he is readying for sale in Louisville and had to be up there on Sunday to coordinate some of the fix up and repairs. He also wanted to attend his son's soccer game that afternoon. So Lindsey and I decided to take advantage of his trip to do a little shopping. Lindsey loves shopping, and she actually knows St. Matthews and Oxmore Malls as well as she knows Greenwood Mall. Michael dropped us off at the mall and was off to do his errands.

We arrived at the mall shortly after it opened and decided we were hungry. We really didn't have a taste for anything in the food court and we remembered walking past The Cheesecake Factory on our way in. We had never eaten at The Cheesecake Factory, so we decided to give it a try. The line wasn't too long and our wait was only about 15 minutes. We were quite impressed with the selection of foods on the menu. It was hard to decide what to pick. We finally decided on Grilled Chicken. Hers plain and mine with the works plus avocado. It was really good. More than either of us could eat. I highly recommend The Cheesecake Factory!!!

After eating, it was back to shopping. We were able to find several items that we liked. A few of them were bargains, which made me happy. Lindsey was happy because we found her some things that are not available in our mall.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!