Monday, January 26, 2009

Waiting For The Snow, Or Ice.....

Check out other Manic Monday post at:

The weather man is predicting that we will have a mixture of sleet and snow beginning Monday night into Tuesday and then chances of snow the rest of the week. Lindsey says it probably won't do anything, because everytime she thinks she will be out of school due to snow, it doesn't happen. All the surrounding county schools close, but Warren doesn't.

So we are waiting for the snow..........

I don't mind the snow. The ice, sleet and freezing rain I can live without. It is pretty on the trees and such, but usually the power goes out and that is not fun at all. The snow I can handle, it's pretty also, but traffic can at least move a bit easier and with less danger, the kids get out of school, we can sleep in a bit (not that I sleep), and we can take a break from the same old everyday routine.

I'll have to post some pictures if it happens, so be sure to check back.

5 comments:

  1. Snow is magical.. Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm wishing you a day off school then! I hope you get some beautiful white to shake things up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, we're subjected to snow beginning tonight (I think) and tomorrow. Since I'm home with a sick baby, it makes no difference to me. I'm sure the older 2 kids would love it, though. :)
    Manic Monday ~ Southern Snow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our snow season in Washington may be over. We got hit pretty hard a couple of times. I hope your next storm passes through quickly and you stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It finally snowed in DC...and now we are waiting for ice...ugh: the excitement ;)

    be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!