Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cleaning Shadows

This week while doing a little cleaning at the office, I was moving the bowl pictured below so that I could dust the shelf in which it sits.


As I was putting the bowl back onto the shelf I must have titled it because some of its contents went rolling across the floor.
The sun was shining brightly through the window and I couldn't help but notice the wonderful shadows being cast by these decorative balls. I had to grab my camera, of course.
For more Shadow Shots pop on over to Hey Harriet and see what wonderful shadows others have found.

7 comments:

  1. love that final shot - very satisfying patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice details in your photos.
    Especially I like the last one.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were at the right place at the right time on this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a nice catch of shadows. I've never seen balls like these, and I'm wondering if they're architectural salvage? at any rate, they make for some lovely shadows! happy SSS to you Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat decorations that leave cute and convincing shadows, too! I have not seen such a bow and contents before, but it adds a bit of character to any shelf...great shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What interesting shadows the ball made! I really like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now those are some cool shadows for an impromptu photo shoot...sure hope summer lasts a bunch longer, tomorrow 90 degrees, Tuesday 70's. I was upstairs going threw my closet for a long sleeved shirt and all of my winter clothes jumped out at me...didn't I just put them away???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!