Thursday, September 15, 2011

Feel Like A Woman

Thursday Theme Song



I would like to dedicate this post to one of my high school friends. He is a very talented performer. He has performed in so many wonderful places including Nashville, Orlando, LA, and Vegas, just to name a few. I have wanted to see one of his shows for years, but was never able to attend when he was anywhere close, until this past February. I finally got to see his show and it was GREAT!! Most of the pictures below are from that performance. (A few I borrowed from his collection).
His stage name is "Carmella Marcella Garcia" a/k/a "The Grand 'Ole Gal Of The South". You can find several videos of his performances on Youtube. (Careful - some are a bit crude)




Song: Feel Like A Woman
Artist: Shania Twain
Written By: Robert John "Mutt" Lange/Shania Twain
From the Album - "Come On Over" - Released in 1997


                                      Let's go girls!  Come On!




I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright,
Gonna let it all hang out.










Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout.









No inhibitions-make no conditions
Get a little outta line










I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time











The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun











Oh, oh, oh....
Go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts












Oh, oh, oh...
Really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style

Oh, oh, oh....
Get in the action-feel the attraction






Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh....















I wanna be free,  yeah, to feel the way I feel.









Man! I feel like a woman!

Follow the link for more fun Thursday Theme Songs!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your friends act must be amazing. His costumes are very creative. Shania would be impressed.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous outfits! And love that stage name!
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!