Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hot Diggity Dog

Song: Hot Diggity Dog
Artist: Donna Fargo
From The Album Titled: My Second Album - 1973
Written By: Donna Fargo





I think I'll lay down on the banks of the corners of my mind,

Send my mem'ries and dreams for a walk.



While I listen to the sunset as it hides behind the mountain.
Give the clouds in the sky a chance to talk.









And make friends with a world that I daydream and love in.
Shake hands with the freedom at my feet.




Yes, I will lay me down and let me breathe the ripples of the water,
Flowing from a little mountain creek.







And tell the world what I think of it and holler out I love you.




And, chase a little butterfly with some little boy or girl.








A running barefoot on the concrete of this beautiful creation.


Hot diggety dog, hot diggety world.
Hot diggety dog, hot diggety world.



I'll pick the petals of a daisy that says everybody loves me.
And no one can do me wrong along the way.








And, I'll stretch out my arms say I'm glad that I was born.
And make everyday a day like today.













Yes, I'll make music with the birds and the bees in the forest.
Consider every raindrop a pearl.




And, just for a while I'll set me free of myself. And, love this 'ole hot diggety world.


Hot diggety dog, hot diggety world.
Hot diggety dog, hot diggety world.


Hot diggety dog, hot diggety world.
Hot diggety diggety diggety dog, hot diggety world.




 
Pictures Courtsey of Blog Author - from moments of life!!
If you are reading this, I hope you take a moment to leave a comment and to follow the link and see others wonderful additions to this meme!
Thanks Hootin' Anni for hosting this fun Thursday Theme Song Meme.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a catchy, upbeat and inspiring song.
    I don't think I've ever heard this one by Donna.
    Your pictures are perfect.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos from moments of life go perfectly with the lyrics, all of them. Lovely!
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures to go along with lyrics!

    BTW, e-mail me and I will be glad to share pointers for WDW! I left f-mail on my blog in a comment! thanks for visiting happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hejsa.
    Skønt, skønt indlæg.
    Jeg elsker Donna Fargo,, og rigtig flotte billeder der beskriver sangen.
    Jeg har tilføjet mig som følger af din blog.
    Ønsker dig en god mandag / uge.
    Knus Hanne Bente
    www.finus.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you take a moment to leave a message or two. I love hearing what you think of my posts!